Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Doing Your Best Messes With Your Head

It is the major cause of low self -esteem and depression in this country. Change starts with your mind. Your body will follow, so take action on your new fitness lifestyle. You will be amazed at how being on a fitness journey will effect all areas of your life.

It takes about twenty one days to form a new habit. Starting a personal development program
will change the way you feel about yourself.

Follow your passions and learn more about them. Read the books, take some classes. Get a library card, they are free.

I have been on this journey the last twenty five years of my life. The first twenty five years were hit and miss. I feel better in my fifties than I've ever felt.

I realize that I can't fix the past and that my best days are ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment