Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fitness For The Traveler

Staying fit or getting into shape isn't easy if you travel for a living. Being creative and having a dogged determination will give you an advantage. "Remember that fat doesn't take a holiday."
Here are a few suggestions for you to consider. Pack your workout clothes and a jump rope.
If your Hotel doesn't have a fitness center walk up and down the stairs or go outside and jump rope. It is not always safe to run or walk where you aren't familiar. Jogging in place, jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups and other exercises can be done in your room. No more excuses!

2 comments:

  1. John, I am putting our discussion to work - baby steps - but feeling more energy in the evenings .. I have not done a complete set of the calisthenics- but I think about that 5- 15 mins we talk about ... I am also 3 for 3 eating 3 meals a day ... now if I can just find my way to sleep by 9pm!!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old habits are hard to break and new ones take at least twenty-one days to become part of your life. I know that you will make it happen!

    ReplyDelete